Wednesday, October 8, 2008

P.F. Changs....Homemade

Paul and I love to eat at P.F. Chang's. The food is always so good, but you can't eat there all the time because it is not cheap. So I searched and found two recipes one for ham fried rice and our favorite, Chang's spicy chicken. Monday night we made an attempt on it....and WOW it was delicious! I am surprised at how close it is to the real thing. Next time we will do a little tweaking...add a little extra of everything. But I surely recommend making this at home....you will be pleasantly surprised!







2 comments:

a.t.a said...

Keep on posting yummy recipes! I'm trying this one for sure! It looks just like PF changs. You are so domestic, way to go.

Wanna be farm girl said...

Yum, yum, yum!!! We love PF Changs too....but you are right the cost is a little out there....Pei Wei (in bountiful) is their cheaper version and just as good...but I am excited to try this recipe!!!