Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{Off To Lehi We Go}






Last week Layla and I headed to Lehi to see Kelli and Kelcy. Kelcy was so excited to see Layla and I. We Hadn't seen them since Ricky's wedding. So it had been awhile. Kelcy was so cute and met us at the end of her road on her skateboard thing. Unfortunately, she biffed it hard on her way back to the house and had a nice gouge in her hand. We played outside until Kelli got home and then we had dinner....my favorite Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches! After dinner Kelli did some lady's glitter toes and Kelcy and I were making delicious home made oreo cookies. After the gals toes Kelli did mine! They are so cute.Layla had a gross blowout. Luckily it only somehow made it on her shirt? So Kelcy gave her a bath. After all that fun we headed home at about ten o'clock. Can't wait to do it again!

1 comments:

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

Hi
Thanks for the pics!
I wish I could be with you two for your week night fun. :( I miss you two beautiful girls as well as Kelcy and Layla.
I hope you and Layla can come out soon so we can spend some quality time with Layla.