Thursday, October 2, 2008

{Becoming Betty}

I am trying to expand my culinary expertise. So today I made rolls from scratch! They don't look very good, but they do taste good.I didn't do any kneading at all. The recipe didn't call for any such work.
I must say I have never heard of a bread recipe that you didn't kneed the dough...
Maybe thats why mine were so flat? Or it could be because my yeast was expired by a few months?? haha, now that I think about it, it could have very well have been the yeast.
Let me know your opinions....










2 comments:

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Look at you getting all fancy. It is rewarding to cook. I started a cooking blog - www.icookandtell.blogspot.com if you ever want to check out some new recipes there. If you are getting into cooking I would highly recomend freezer cooking. I have done it for about 5 years and it has changed my life!

Shelli said...

Wow, look at you Betty Crocker! I didn't know you had so many hidden talents! I'll have to try the rolls, they look good!