Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh, the things we do to be beautiful!








I think babies with their ears pierced are sooo cute! So I wanted to get Layla's done. It took some effort though. Kelli and I had to go to three different piercing shops to get the babes ears done. I have lost my drivers license and in order to pierce Layla's ears I needed it. So the first place said no. I asked if Kelli could just use her license and they said no. So they said go to Icing and they should be able to do it. We went to icing this time with a plan. Kelli was going to act as Layla's momma! She was having issues with lying about it...I'm not sure why though. We got to icing and they said she needed to be 3mo. But Kelli and I think that the gal from Clarie's called and said we were coming and going to lie about who was the mom. Well if she did they were right. Finally we called another place at Provo Towne Center and they said they could do it but needed a license. So since they didn't know us there we could pull off our little fib. Layla did great. She cried for a little bit after and was back to normal quickly like nothing happened!

1 comments:

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Didn't Paul care? I want to pierce Willow's ears but Kellen won't let me. I think it's so cute too and it is a good time to do it. They don't cry as bad and they don't get infected because they don't play with them. I will have to work on Kellen.