Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mmmm Candy!


I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!!! I just think they are delicious and on Wednesday at work something funny happened involving my favorite candy. Maybe this is a story that you needed to see, but it was hilarious to me!
I was at the vending machine getting me a King size Reese's. I put my money in the machine and presses D1. The lovey chocolate cups dropped and were then trapped, because it was too long to go through the space the way it fell. So I went to the surgery waiting room and asked the receptionists if they had a quarter that I could use to get another candy so it would hit the one that was stuck. The one lady asked, "Did you shake the machine"? I said no that thing weights a ton. Mind you this lady is at least 65 years old. She says, "well let me come and shake it for you". I told her NO WAY I don't want you to hurt yourself. She said she would be just fine and didn't want me to help since I just had a baby. I was thinking there is no way she is moving this thing. So we go to the machine and sure enough she starts shoving this machine back and forth lifting it off of the ground. It was banging so loud I'm surprised the glass didn't break. I was laughing the whole time and just kept cheering her on. After some final big shakes she got my candy loose! She said she hates it when other people get free candy. We were just laughing when we got back to the waiting room. Everyone was staring at us....probably wondering what the noise was and wondering why this young girl couldn't get her candy out but a 65 some odd year old could.....wimp I know.

0 comments: