Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Best!






This was Layla second Sunday of going to ALL of church. She has done so well with the three hours. I missed all of Relief Society because I needed to feed her. I also kind of re- met an awesome girl Tiffany while in the Mother's Room. It was nice to finally to meet someone my age and our babies are a month apart. I need someone to hang out with so I can get out of this stinking house! I also found out that our branch meets on Thursdays at 10:30 for a mommy get together so that will be fun to go to...I hope :)


5 comments:

a.t.a said...

Oh she looked so adorable today! It was nice to see you again, we will have to hang out this week! I'm so glad you have a blog, blogging is oh SoO fun!! I have to admit, I'm very impressed you remembered the spelling of our blog!

a.t.a said...

I got my backround off of "cutest blog on the block" website here is the link cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

Well I have to say that my grandaughter is the cutest little girl. And we cant wait to see her soon.
I love how she is always similing.. she is a happy baby..

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

It makes a big difference to have friends in the ward. I know we haven't really clicked with anyone yet so it's nice you made a friend. The mommy's group sounds like fun. Layla is so cute!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

cute pictures! I love the glasses.