Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools



Tuesday was Paul and mines 3 year anniversary engagement day! Yes, April fools.
I can't believe it has already been that long and now we have a baby! Time has just flown by. He surprised me yesterday with these flowers and a wonderfully sweet card. I didn't think that he would remember! I was wrong...

When Paul proposed he did pull an April fools on me. Our first date we had he took me up to the Bountiful temple to show me it that was in January. So on April fools he took me up and we parked and were walking around. I turned around and he was down on one knee and had a black ring box out. I was shocked! He said," remember when I said I wouldn't have a ring for awhile".... he then opened the box and there was a Ring Pop inside!!!! Gosh, I was kind of mad and disappointed. But later that night after a performance Paul had he proposed to me at his parents house. He sent me on a trail of paper that said I Love You Because...and each had two roses next to it and when I got to the top of the spiral staircase he was there on one knee....and this time he actually asked me to marry him! Since then it has been a fun wild ride being married. I love him to death and thank Heavenly Father everyday for bringing him into my life.
I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!!!!!!

0 comments: