Monday, May 4, 2009

HILARIOUS!!!

Oh look a baby blessing! Would you say we had a plethora of baby blessings? (obscure 3 amigos reference!)

This last month has been packed full of baby blessings in Paul's family. This last Sunday we had two back-to-back and Layla barely made it. We left Cyndi's (Paul's sister) house after the last one and it didnt take more than a few minutes for Layla to "crash" (understatement!). We decided to have some fun and see just how tired she was. This video was the result...ENJOY!!!

Did I mention we have the funniest little girl ever? This video below was later that evening. Warning: This is the result of way too many Whoppers (Malt candy not Burger King!).

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh, that huge hat is hilarious!!!!

Tobi said...

I laughed out loud. I love the hat!

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

isnt parenthood fun at times. They are so fun ath that age. wish I could see her more mom