Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby (Stair) Steps

Layla continues to stretch the limits of her capabilities. She is already well beyond where we are told she should be physically and just the other day she decided to take her prodigy-like coordination to the stairs. As we watched television we suddenly noticed that Layla was not around and quickly found her scaling the stairs. It was an awesome sight as she ascended the seemingly impossible obstacles with her little legs. Yup, our little girl is growing up way too fast....stay tuned because who knows whats next, skateboarding???





4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow!! She is growing up so fast!! She is 7 months now right? I bet she will be walking in like 2 weeks! So cute!

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Well, I can't say I'm envious. I like putting Willow down and walking away for a second knowing she will be in the same spot when I get back. I bet I can only say that for a couple more weeks though. I can't believe how Layla is moving. Stairs! That's a big step. You better be ready for her to run soon they way she's going.

a.t.a said...

That little Layla. She's got talent!

Shelli said...

I love looking at these cute pics of Layla! I can't believe how big she's getting! Soon you're going to be beating off guys with a stick!
Too cute!