Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 Months old! Check This Out!

Here is a video of Layla's latest discovery. She has figured out how to move/crawl....This little girl is just growing up WAY to fast. This video is long, but you can see that she does move herself forward. When we got home from Vegas I had set her down on the floor facing the kitchen and went and did something. I come back and she is facing the opposite direction! When I got home yesterday from work Paul said that she is moving! He left her on the bed, but had pillows surrounding her and she had pushed them off and got close to the edge. He said he was only downstairs just for a minute! I guess she shall no longer be left alone. Happy 5 month B-day!



3 comments:

a.t.a said...

Layla is so advanced, I can't believe it!

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

great pictures ashley
I miss that little girl and you and paul. It was so nice to see you and be with you. love you mom

Liz said...

You're going to be chasing her now!